Logan Arts Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are sold subject to Logan Arts Terms and Conditions published on the Logan Arts website and available at all points of sale, and in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- Tickets will not be refunded or returned after purchase except as required by law, and or as provided in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- “The Presenter” reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary prices, advertised programmes, venue, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved, and late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a convenient break in the programme or non-admittance to the event without refund.
- The ticket holder must comply with all security requirements of “The Presenter” as a condition of admission to the event, which may include but not be limited to a search of a person and/or their possessions (including bags and clothing) and/or confiscation of prohibited items, at the time of entry to the venue.
- The use of audio and video recording devices of any kind are not permitted in the venue
- Customers who disrupt a performance or are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or who fail to produce ID as appropriate, may be asked to leave the venue and the patron will abide by all refund or cancellation policies, as applicable.
- When refunds are permitted, or in the event of the cancellation of a performance, monies will only be refunded to the credit card that was originally used to purchase the ticket/s. When the purchase method was cash, monies will be refunded to the ticket purchaser only, on presentation of a valid ID.
- Ticket exchanges are only available within the same performance or performances of the same production. An administrative charge of $4 per ticket will apply to all ticket exchanges. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability at the time the exchange is processed and must take place in person at the Venue Box Office by the customer who purchased the tickets.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from Logan Arts or any other authorised point of sale or are damaged or defaced in any way. If a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, Logan Arts and the Venue reserve the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a price higher than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- The customer is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode clearly visible, for scanning at the door
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue Staff’s instructions. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- If customers do not comply with authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without a refund or further recourse
Disclaimer: Customers acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions against the transmission of COVID-19 or any other transmissible viruses, they enter the venue at their own risk and without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes