Mayes Cottage, also known as Pleasant Place, is a nineteenth century house museum located in Kingston. The cottage is open to the public from 10:30am-4pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
As a volunteer at Mayes Cottage, your duties will include:
- providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere to the visitors, and guiding them through the facilities
- assisting with school tours and tour groups when required
- basic cleaning, dusting, and tidying if required
- undertaking training to learn about the history of the premises
- regular monitoring of the artworks and artefacts onsite.
If you’d like to know more, please contact email@example.com.