Mayes Cottage, also known as Pleasant Place, is a nineteenth century house museum located in Kingston. The cottage is open to the public from 10:30am-4pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
As a volunteer at Mayes Cottage, your duties will include:
- providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere to the visitors, and guiding them through the facilities
- assisting with school tours and tour groups when required
- basic cleaning, dusting, and tidying if required
- undertaking training to learn about the history of the premises
- regular monitoring of the artworks and artefacts onsite.
An online application will soon be available, so please check back soon. In the meantime, if you’d like to know more please contact email@example.com.